Cap City Rules & Check In
Capital City Classic Rules
(pdf document- coming soon)
Team managers should print and review the Capital City Classic rules prior to arrival.
Team check in will be at the headquarters tent of the site where your team's first match will be played. ALL TEAMS must check in--there are no exceptions.
Managers or a team representative must have the following to properly check in the team at least 45 minutes prior to the first game. There will also be an online chekcc in option avaiable. Details and instructions TBD.
- Copy of the signed, official team roster
- The tournament director will keep this copy;
- Each player participating in the tournament must be on this roster;
- Guest players may be handwritten on the roster;
- Name, DOB, jersey number, player ID (from current player card)
- Current, laminated player card for each player including guests
- USYS and US Club Soccer cards cannot be mixed in the same team. If the team roster is USYS then all player cards (including guest players) must be USYS. If the team roster is a US Club Soccer roster then all player cards must be US Club.
- This event is sanctioned for acceptance of both types of teams, but the players and guest players on each team must have the same registration type.
- Team CHECK IN FORM
- To speed your team check in, this pdf form should be completed prior to arrival.
- Travel Permit (if team is traveling from outside of STYSA)
- Travel permits are handled differently in each organization.
- Teams should seek travel approval early as some organizations have a 30-day approval request period.
- US Club teams are not required to provide a travel permit.