Please arrive at your assigned time to the Tournament Headquarters Tent at the location you select to check in and receive your specific instructions. Please be sure to bring any necessary items. (chair, water, and shade/umbrella). We appreciate your flexibility and assistance in making the event a huge success.
Volunteers Needed :: August 30 & 31, and September 1-3, 2012
Follow steps below to sign up:
We’re using VolunteerSpot (an online sign up and reminder tool) to schedule volunteer time slots for the Austin Labor Day Cup. There are 6 locations, 700+ games, 450+ teams and we need A LOT of volunteers. Please sign up - here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: CLICK HERE!!!
or copy & paste this link: http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/53914726079
2) Enter your email address. VolunteerSpot will then send you a PERSONAL* signup invitation coded to your email address. (no registration required)
3) Go to your email inbox and open the invitation from VolunteerSpot – click "Sign Up Now/Learn More" to choose your spots. (be sure to check your junk-mail if it’s not in your inbox)
Note: If you have trouble accessing the site or prefer not to enter your email address – please email email@example.com and we can sign you up manually.
* Please don’t share your personal sign up invitation; the link is unique to your email address. If you delete your personal email invitation, please go to www.VolunteerSpot.com and click “Find My Activity Links” to get a new email with links to all your activities.
* Note: It is the responsibility of the volunteer to sign in at the event chosen & make sure each column is completely filled out and legible. If it is not, we cannot guarantee that you will receive your volunteer hours.
Tasks include but are NOT limited to the following:
- Field Manager
- Headquarters Assistance /Tee Shirt Sales/Team Check-in/Information
- Hydration Crew
- Award Presenters
We appreciate your flexibility and assistance in making the event a huge success!